Your home. Your lifestyle.
Your Heritage Village home perfectly blends the simplicity and ease of condo living with the autonomy of a private residence. 2,580 condominiums are spread over 1,000 acres of park-like settings and grouped into small clusters offering a unique sense of community and privacy.
Leave behind the chores and costs of home maintenance, snow removal, and lawn care. Just curl up by your fireplace or step out onto your private patio and enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds you.
Choose from 11 architecturally distinctive models, in a variety of natural settings, featuring spacious one, two, and three bedroom floor plans ranging from 1,000 to 1,700 square feet. All units provide generous living spaces, private patios or decks, fully equipped kitchens, individually controlled heat and central air conditioning.
Once people have experienced life at Heritage Village, they never want to move. But, it's good to know that our condos can be marketed and sold independently by the owner, usually through a real estate agent in the area.
Most Resale Homes Will Include:
- Undercover parking for one car with storage area; out-door parking for guest or second car
- Double pane glass windows and sliding doors
- Private patios or sun decks
- Electrically heated homes separately metered with individual thermostats
- Individually air-conditioned
- Abundant wall plug and TV outlets and fuse-free circuit breakers
- Wood burning fireplace in most homes
- Wall-to-wall carpeting throughout
- Ceramic tile baths
- American Standard quality bathroom fixtures
- A full complement of appliances, i.e. electric range and oven, range hood, refrigerator-freezer
- Dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer and dryer
- Closeted laundry area
One, two and three bedroom condominium homes are available for resale with prices starting from $75,000 to over $275,000.